Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

More Zipper Flowers!

I watched a total of 17 episodes of Pushing Daisies yesterday online.  Some were hosted by the WB, but a few episodes I had to find on Megavideo and youtube.  I wish they would have continued that show, it was so cute!!!

But while I was a watching the Pie-maker solve mysteries for hours on end, I did make some zipper flowers.  So, I didn't waste my whole day. haha

I love the anchor center. I love nautical accessories.  This was originally green zipper. Add a little bleach, do a little rinse, dye it and tada! Summer!






I think this one is my new favorite.  I love the two colors together.


This was originally a gross brown zipper.  Who uses a brown zipper?  So I dyed it.  It looks very appropriate for autumn in my opinion. 

Yes, another nautical piece.  I love the two-tone on this one as well. Ohhh summer please don't ever end.

5 comments:

  1. okay seriously i now HAVE to have some (or try to make them) A-MAZING!

    Arwen68 swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice zipper flowers I've never seen something like that before...I have cancer and am currently bald and I think when my hair grows back I will want to wear more hair pretties :)

    I hope your etsy shop is doing well :)

    April "Be my blog follower on Blogger" rainbowafterrain81

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are such a cool idea, i've never seen anything like that!

    xo, katie
    www.kateandoli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I HAVE to make some of those! Do you have a tutorial! WoW! LADYHIGHTOWER (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful! I would love to learn how to make those!!!

    kellylynn9 - swapbot

    ReplyDelete