Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Hello World!

I was chosen again to receive a VoxBox from Influenster.  This VoxBox focused on Beauty Bloggers, and one of my favorite products was the free mini candle I received.

I received a mini Cider Lane candle, and boy was it yummy!  I actually went to Bath and Body Works and bought a few more of them on clearance.  Cider Lane might be out in stores now that we are heading towards Black Friday, but new winter scents are available at: Bath & Body Works, as well as in stores.


The candle had a great scent throw when burning, and filled my apartment with delicious sweet cider and fall smells.  The candles are $3.50 individually, but they are almost always included in some type of sale. Plus, if you join their mailing/email list they will send you great coupons periodically.

They also have an app for iPhone that is slightly addicting. You play games for points and can scan your receipts for extra points.  With enough points, you receive free Bath and Body Works goodies!


I even bought a little candle holder at Bath & Body Works to dress my candles up.  Look how festive and slightly adorable the little candles are!

(All reviews are my own, and I received this product complimentary of Influenster's VoxBox program to test.) 


PS Be on the lookout for a tutorial on  how to recycle the empty candle votives!

Update! Here is a tutorial for recycling your mini candle jars into a mini succulent garden: Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment