I have a confession. I love Christmas. I love the lights, decorating my tree, playing "Sleigh Ride" by the Spice Girls- pretty much everything involving Christmas. Maybe you can blame it on my past retail experience, but I am one of those crazy people that decorates for Christmas before Thanksgiving.
So with that, I have a very simple DIY project for you! Last weekend, my local Goodwill put out all of their Christmas decor, and I picked up some inexpensive glass ornaments. I already had feathers in my crafting stash, so this was a pretty inexpensive holiday project.
This project is great for creating ornaments to match your holiday decor palette, or could be great to give as a gift. Check out the instructions below:
1. Gather your supplies: glass ornaments, feathers, and scissors.
2. Remove the ornament topper.
3. Gently feed your feather into the glass ornament.
4. Trim feather if it is too long.
5. Replace the ornament topper and hang that baby up!