Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Etsy Treasury- February Neutrals

Hello World,

I can spend hours on Etsy just browsing for handmade goodies and gaining inspiration. While my house is plastered with pink and red decorations, I must say the rustic/neutrals are really staring to grow on me. Below is my latest Treasury:

'Ti Amo' by Laura Olphie

Burlap Bunting Banner, "...
$23
open heart knuckle ring,hear...
$11
Heartbeat Charm Necklace, Go...
$30
Large rustic Twigs heart dec...
$7
Be Mine Mug // Long Distance...
$17.95
Hammered Heart Earrings, Lon...
$32
Wedding Garland, Gold Heart ...
$12
Valentine Decor - Wood Slice...
$40
Mini Wooden White Heart Shap...
$6
Painted Cork Coaster Set of ...
$15
Leather Journal with Heart L...
$25
PATCHOULI Votive Candles (4)...
$8
Personalized Heart Pillow / ...
$13
nesting hearts
$14
PRE-ORDER: 8.5x11 To Love an...
$25
Green Jersey and Cream Lace ...
$65


Happy Crafting (and online shopping)!

PS- Today marks the one month mark until my 24th birthday... Feels like just yesterday I was in elementary school mass-signing Disney character valentines for my classmates and receiving them in my carefully constructed construction paper and scented marker decorated envelope.

Oh hey, he gave me a lollipop along with this Lion King Valentine? He MUST like me. Better chase him on the playground at recess later. #ElementarySchoolReasoning (And in all reality his mom made all his valentines for him.)


No comments:

Post a Comment