Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Hearts. Paper Hearts Everywhere.

Hello World,

It's that time of year again! Time for pink and red decorations everywhere!

My birthday is in February, and my mom would always plaster paper hearts all over the house when I was little. I continue this traditional in my own house now that I'm older, as it reminds me of happy childhood birthdays, and also because I just love decorating for holidays.

I hung up my sheet music garland and pom pom yarn up again this year. See the tutorial to make the paper garland here. I hung paper hearts all over my kitchen cabinets, and some of them are even made from Victoria's Secret shopping bags!





Now the snow just needs to go away so summer can hurry up and get here! Happy Crafting!

PS- Any other single ladies like Valentine's Day too?

No comments:

Post a Comment