Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

My Darby Smart Kit!

Hello World,

In some of my past posts, I blogged about the fun DIY kits (December to DIY For kit and the Cross Stitch Tote kit) that I bought from Darby Smart.

Well, I have very exciting news for you today! I am happy to announce that I have collaborated with Darby Smart to design this Suede Fringe Bib kit!

Photo: Darby Smart
Photo: Darby Smart
The kit is now available on their website for $17 (with free shipping), and includes the above supplies (and instructions) to make your own bold statement necklace. Check out more details here.

If you order a kit, I'd love to see how your take on this project! You can share your photos with the Darby Smart community by using #DarbySmart on Twitter or Instagram, and they'll add them to their Showroom.

Excited to see what you make! Happy Crafting!

I am so excited to see my name on their website! It's like seeing my name in DIY-world lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment